Have Fun With Your Own Clothes

Our philosophy is to pick theme weeks and design our daily outfits using only what we have already. It's a fun, cheap way to reinvigorate any wardrobe without spending a dime!

So what's it going to be? Stripe week? Polka-dot week? Color block week? Join us in the fun!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Today is not worthy of a photo my friends.  It's what we in the 'biz call a "PD"--professional development day, which cries casual.  So, I'm in jeans and a T.  Of course my T is navy blue with flower print, but it's nothing ooo-la-la.  Just wait til you see what I have in store for y'all tomorrow though!  I'm lighting up Spring like I'm the almighty Sun this week.  Caution, keep your shades handy!
Happy Monday...and in honor of poetry month, I leave you with the words of Robert Herrick in "To Daffodils"

Fair daffodils, we weep to see
You haste away so soon;
As yet the early-rising sun
Has not attain’d his noon.
Stay, stay
Until the hasting day
Has run
But to the evensong;
And, having pray’d together, we
Will go with you along.

We have short time to stay, as you,
We have as short a spring;
As quick a growth to meet decay,
As you, or anything.
We die
As your hours do, and dry
Away
Like to the summer’s rain;
Or as the pearls of morning’s dew,
Ne’er to be found again

No comments:

Post a Comment