Have Fun With Your Own Clothes

Our philosophy is to pick theme weeks and design our daily outfits using only what we have already. It's a fun, cheap way to reinvigorate any wardrobe without spending a dime!

So what's it going to be? Stripe week? Polka-dot week? Color block week? Join us in the fun!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Back in Black...and Buttons

Well, this is probably one of my favorite winter outfits, and I just *had* to fit it in this week.  Look at it, for chrissakes, it's fabulous.  Valentino Red turtleneck with gold buttons down the shoulder and up the wrists, paired with a skirt with matching gold buttons...AND my Tory Burch knee-high boots?  Killer, right?

Killer hot.  Like, as in temperature.  Yesterday was 60 degrees and I was definitely suffering for fashion.  I wore a much more sensible outfit today.  More on that later.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment