Have Fun With Your Own Clothes

Our philosophy is to pick theme weeks and design our daily outfits using only what we have already. It's a fun, cheap way to reinvigorate any wardrobe without spending a dime!

So what's it going to be? Stripe week? Polka-dot week? Color block week? Join us in the fun!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"Nor ever bid the Spring adieu"

There's a spunk in my step today.  Perhaps it's the awareness that we have only three more days until April vacation.  I'm going to attribute it to this week's theme:  flowers.  What's not uplifting and lovely about flowers?  Today's dress is so light weight and swishy that I feel like I've lost 10 lbs in the last week.  Thank heavens those winter wears are gone away.
A couple things did worry me this morning.  First, do I go for the gold or the silver accessories?  Obviously I went with silver, but I think either would have worked.  Second, I was nervous that the elastic waistband might make be look too hippy, but I'm feeling ok in this little number.  I'm telling you folks, this lighter load I'm wearing has lifted my spirits.  Someone's feeling the "happy, happy love" of Spring!  Yes, I am going to try to quote from poetry every day this week. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment