Have Fun With Your Own Clothes

Our philosophy is to pick theme weeks and design our daily outfits using only what we have already. It's a fun, cheap way to reinvigorate any wardrobe without spending a dime!

So what's it going to be? Stripe week? Polka-dot week? Color block week? Join us in the fun!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Last of the Sweaters

New England weather is iffy.  Incomprehensible.  Unpredictable.  That being said, we think this may be the last week to wear our favorite sweaters and snugly winter wear.

But we don't know.

We could be shivering in "spring dress week" or sweating in our heavy knits on Thursday.

However, there are some items in our closets that are begging to be worn one last time.

I went through my closet last night, spying which tops had the longest sleeves and the thickest fabric.  Then I narrowed down which ones need to be in my rotation one last time, whether I had only worn it once or twice OR if I had paid too much and ought to wear it again.

Either way, fashionistas, bust out your sweaters for one last hurrah.

You never know when you'll wear it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment