Have Fun With Your Own Clothes

Our philosophy is to pick theme weeks and design our daily outfits using only what we have already. It's a fun, cheap way to reinvigorate any wardrobe without spending a dime!

So what's it going to be? Stripe week? Polka-dot week? Color block week? Join us in the fun!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I STEP on your flowers!

Floral week-- not my finest.  Not by a longshot.  I don't have tons of prints, and finding ones with flowers on it was kind of mind-numbingly difficult.  Today has a pattern that looks *somewhat* floral, so that's my attempt.  Earlier in the week I wore a nifty Guess wide-neck top with a cinch waist but didn't get a pic.  Tomorrow should be brighter with a little black and yellow dress.  In honor of the Bruins playoff win (forthcoming tonight).

No comments:

Post a Comment