Have Fun With Your Own Clothes

Our philosophy is to pick theme weeks and design our daily outfits using only what we have already. It's a fun, cheap way to reinvigorate any wardrobe without spending a dime!

So what's it going to be? Stripe week? Polka-dot week? Color block week? Join us in the fun!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

"Tossing their heads in sprightly dance"

I know, I'm terrible!  I neglected the blog yesterday.  I'll tell you all you missed was a tan skirt with white flower patterns and a short sleeve white T-shirt.  It worked with the theme, but I frankly found the skirt less than flattering.  What I really wanted to wear was my Free People dress, but the knitted top is a bit too revealing.  Even with a little cardigan, it just didn't work.  So sad.  I love that dress.

Today I'm wearing this cute little green floral patterned skirt that I picked up in a boutique down in Chatham last Spring.  I paired it with a navy blue button down, green flower patterned shoes, and a green flower necklace. 
That's Katie there beside me, and I'm loving the bold red roses on her skirt!  Katie is always sporting the most fantastic shoes and belts.  Can you see the belt on her black blouse?  I'm just happy to see both of us in bare legs.  It's too bad AG had a first period class.  One of these days we'll get a group photo. 

For now, my friends, "I will arise and go now, for always night and day/I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore".  Fare ye well.

No comments:

Post a Comment