Have Fun With Your Own Clothes

Our philosophy is to pick theme weeks and design our daily outfits using only what we have already. It's a fun, cheap way to reinvigorate any wardrobe without spending a dime!

So what's it going to be? Stripe week? Polka-dot week? Color block week? Join us in the fun!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

To Boot or Not to Boot? That is today's question.

So, this morning I pulled out a pair of black winter slacks--an old favorite from my pre-pregger days--and I was disappointed to find that they are still quite snug in the tush.  I couldn't wear my gray wool skirt AGAIN, so I went with a pair of skinny cords and my purple sweater/lavender blouse combo.  Wanting to stay true to the "goodbye winter" theme, I thought, "this outfit is beggin for a pair of boots."  As I continued to primp in preparation for the day, I feared that my boots might be too warm, given that my feet were already prespiring in my warm Acorn slippers.
End result, I just couldn't do the boot, ladies.  I mean, 60 degrees is on the warmer side, and my feet sweat--it's really not ladylike but it's true.  My apologies. 
I have to say, though, my adorable black and gray Coach slip ons really pull the outfit together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment