Have Fun With Your Own Clothes

Our philosophy is to pick theme weeks and design our daily outfits using only what we have already. It's a fun, cheap way to reinvigorate any wardrobe without spending a dime!

So what's it going to be? Stripe week? Polka-dot week? Color block week? Join us in the fun!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Unexpected fondness for ACCESSORY WEEK

At first I was not excited about accessory week-- I am not really an accessory person. I would always choose a new shirt over a necklace. But today is a great example of "shopping in your closet." I started the outfit selection today with a necklace that I bought a few years ago at WHBM. The outfit came together after that and I ended up wearing a jacket that I hadn't worn for a few years. Voila -- a new outfit without spending a dime!! My husband is happy!!!

1 comment:

  1. And PS-- it looked fabulous. We're going to start taking pictures soon so you can all visualize the closet shopping at its best.

    ReplyDelete